Call (425) 925-3646 Today! [email protected]

The only true measure of effective search engine optimization is your website’s ranking for the keywords that your customers are searching for.

#1 Ranked websites receive 42% of the clicks
#2 Ranked websites receive 12% of the clicks
#3 Ranked websites receive  8% of the clicks
#4 Ranked websites receive 6% of the clicks
#5 Ranked websites receive 5% of the clicks
#6 Ranked websites receive 4% of the clicks
#7 Ranked websites receive 3% of the clicks

Naturally, the ultimate goal is to obtain a Page 1 #1 Ranking for your most important keywords. However, this is not always possible and many providers of SEO services will not tell you this, but will be happy to invoice you all the same.  In fact, much of our competition might not even know why it’s a fruitless endeavor to expend a disproportionate amount of time and energy in an attempt to rise to a #1 position for a particular keyword.  The main reason people fail online is that they never take the time to assess the competition and just start blindly creating content hoping for the best. Image Market Inc. can save you an immeasurable amount of time, money and frustration by analyzing the keyword market competition to identify the keywords which have been overlooked where you can rise to the coveted Page 1 #1 position that will increase your ROI.

Image Market Inc.’s approach is to help businesses grow and become more profitable by increasing the businesses online visibility. Increased visibility means more potential customers will visit your website.

Step 1 : We work to ensure that your website is listed in the Top 3 Search Engines; Google, Bing and Yahoo. But we’ll also submit your site a number of other search engines which have a loyal following.

Step 2: We get your website listed in the important search results areas;  Free Organic Listings, Local Search Listings and Paid Listings (optional)

Step 3: We schedule your website for regular submission of fresh, new content which is necessary for your site to attain and maintain dominant rankings on Page 1.

Local Search

If customers can’t find you then they can’t buy from you.  Image Market will pair your most important keywords to your specific geographic markets so that your website shows up in local search results.

Online Directories

Website listings in the right online directories serve a twofold purpose of sending traffic to your website as well as increasing your website’s Page Rank. Image Market Inc. will identify the directories which will complement your marketing strategy and enhance your website’s position.

Video Marketing

Image Market Inc. can help you publish budget conscious infomercials which run 24/7 on video portal websites like YouTube. Your video clips will drive more traffic to your website, increase your Page Rank and increase the authority of your website.

Press Release Service

Image Market Inc. can help disseminate newsworthy announcements about your company, it’s products and services, employees and events  which will be published in popular online news sources like BusinessWeek , Forbes, Yahoo News, Google News and more all depending on what your website’s focus is.  The purpose of a correctly formatted press release is to generate publicity, increase visibility and awareness and ultimately to drive new business to your website.

Blog Marketing

Image Market Inc. will install, customize and maintain your website’s blog to attract loyal followers of your company’s brand.

Social Media Marketing

Image Market Inc. can help you create an online presence in important social network sites like Facebook where you can convert an ordinary customer into a passionate Fan who advertises your brand to thousands of potential customers for you.

Article Marketing

Image Market Inc. can help you reach new customers by publishing articles for re-print that link back to your website. Well written articles enhance your authority, increase your website’s traffic and Page Rank.

Lead Capture

It is generally accepted that a successful website can convert about 5% of it’s visitors provided that there is a strong Call to Action (CTA). This would suggest that the remaining 95% of the traffic you are currently paying for is going to waste. However, if your website offers the consumer free, high-quality information in exchange for their contact information then you can expect conversion rates in the 35% to 40% range.

Email Marketing

Email marketing is one of the most cost-effective means of communicating with your target market because your email marketing list is typically made up of clients and potential clients who have opted-in to receive information from you. Image Market Inc. can help you get setup with an email list management solution which automatically takes care of adding and removing subscribers from your list as well as scheduling the frequency of how often your subscribers will receive an email from your company.